Sunday, July 20, 2014

Mini Beef Sliders

sliders burgers beef mini cheese

Feeling Blue...
Most days living abroad is great, filled with new places, new food, and new people. I have lived here for almost three full years now. I have seen places, tried food and seen many people come and go. Lately, despite all the loveliness that my experience in Korea has given me, more often than not, living abroad has been tough for me. I think I'm ready to move on from Korea and go back to the amazing support system of friends and family I have at home. However, since I'm still here until March, cooking up yummy favourites from home and writing this blog have helped me feel a tad bit better. 
With that, I'd like to share a delicious recipe for some yummy beef sliders that the Simmering Seoulmate whipped up last week. 


beef patties sliders
After you mix all of the ingredients together form them into uniformly shaped and sized mini patties.


beef sliders patties burgers
What they look like all crisped up! Yum!


cheeseburger sliders cheese burger
Delightful cheese!


sliders beef burgers
Ready to eat!


Caesar salad
I ate these bad boys with a delightful caesar salad.


Ingredients
400 g ground beef
1 egg
1/2 cup panko bread crumbs
1 tbsp Worcestershire Sauce
1/4 tsp salt
1/4 tsp pepper
1/4 tsp garlic powder

Toppings used:
sliced cheddar cheese red onion
tomato
ketchup
mustard
lettuce


Directions
Put everything into a large bowl and mix well with hands. Form into 8 small patties and place on a plate or tray lined with wax paper. Put the patties into the freezer for about 30 minutes to firm up. Heat a pan over medium low, place four burgers in the pan and make sure they are cooked through, turning once. They won’t take too long because they are thin and small. After they have been cooked add a slice of cheddar to each burger and place on a cookie sheet. Put them under the broiler in an oven for about 2 minutes or until the cheese is melted. Serve on top of mini buns or dinner rolls with all of your favourite toppings. 

No comments:

Post a Comment